Friday, May 9, 2014

My study tips~

as you read the title, I will give you my study tips! So lets get started ^ ^

✦ -  When I do my homework I listen to music because it helps me to focus ~ ''oh well so should I listen on calm songs then?'' for me it is a big no no! because I always get tired when I listen to calm songs. okay.... they can be calm but not like, you know yoga songs, if you know what I mean. though it also do depends from person to person, I listen to calm songs which I mean baby do not cry , without you, etc. but again NOT yoga songs) If you can focus on homework while listening to ''yoga songs'' dude go for it ^^ everyone has different taste in music. 
~ but those recent days I've been listen at - 
- N, O, BTS - BTS Bulletproof - Exo two moon / full ver - Exo blackpearl - Exo do not go 
- Exo heart attack - Bts Boy in luv - B.A.P Angel 

I  do have lots of songs BUT... it will be an  long long loooong list so.. yeheeet



i looove this case!! it is so cute~ 

✦ I like to do my homework in a park or in the library. 
why? because it is quiet + in the library you can find lots of books yaaay .... 

But I like to do my homework in a park (omg fangirling park Chanyeol Ido not know why his name propp up in my head like - POFF BOM BAM-every time I write park ). more because there is super-duper cute children in the  age of 5-6 who always play football and they are really cute. 
And as a person, I love nature + heey you will get fresh air so who do not want fresh air?


✦ Always, yes, always carry a notebook for school. 
Why? Because when I have time I write down what my teacher says. yes exactly like harry potter and snape  in movie part 1 when harry is new . Also, if you write down and when you have an test, there is everything you need to the test so you are not going to fail. So everything you learned is in your note book, so do not lose your notebook! 

Mine notebook I have a picture of exo yaaay, because the  notebook becomes so much more handsome with their faces on...fangirl feels


 this pen is so cute~

 front side~



✦ post it notes, can save lives. 
hahaha lol but I recommend using post it notes, like me, 
I use them to remind me about homework, tests, etc. I then paste them next to my Exo images, 

I mean I look at least 60 times a day on the pictures so I will definitely not miss a pair of neon colored post it notes. If you do not want a bunch of post it notes in your room, use an reminder on your phone. I have an Iphone, but I NEVER use the reminder on my iphone because it does not help and sometimes it doesn't ' remind '' me


colorful ~ love it



i hope these tips helps 

Kisses and hugs - Peach

and lots of galaxy to you all!









No comments:

Post a Comment