Saturday, April 26, 2014

Korean Beauty Haul - and baby lips

Hello my lovely strawberries ~ 

A few days ago, I received a package home, which I ordered from ebay for a few weeks ago. 
I ordered an Tony Moly - Tomatox mask. I have long wanted to try this brightening/whitening mask but never really did an ordered.  But I made an order on this mask for about 9 bucks or something like that for about 14-16 days ago~

Then I ordered a Etude house - sweet recipe baby choux base, in the shade - peach, I ordered this base because I just wanted a base that I can use every day when i don't want to use an bb or cc cream.

then an etude house eyebrow pen in the color brown / gray, I do not have much to say, but I just wanted a new eyebrow pencil.

then last but not least.  Etude house any cushion in the shade - honey beige 
I really want to try this any cushion for a long time, so did an order on this product. 
I choose the darkest color because, summer is coming and my skin getting tanner in summer- so i thought, why do I not take the darkest shade?

yeheeet, i did so~ yep
this was actually all product i bough, and i'm really excited to try out these products, so there will be a review on these products in a few weeks. ´


And  also I bough two baby lips for 5 dollars, in the shade hydrate and intense care.





tomatox


baby choux base


eyebrow pencil




any cushion

~


BABY LIPS


Baby lips

two super - duper cute baby lips, i really looooove this design, simple and cute. And the color, just wow. And my favorite of this two is the blue one - hydrate  
because it smells lemon, and the yellow smells like nothing seriously i trough this would smell fab,you know but no it smells nothing!, like kkeabsong...like ummmm, nothing?

~


so i also got some samples and what i really do looooooove is that you always got samples when you buy korean beauty. and as always i love to try samples, because i like to try new products^^





from the ebay seller rinishop


ebay seller : don't remeber 
im crying, im so sorry. i didn't mean to forget you know. 
im the only one that think of Suho when he cry ,when i write the word cry/crying etc?
'back to life, sorry guys~


and wordmarket ---- love this seller, super fast shipping about 6-7 days /one week





'
so here in the glass jar i store all my none use samples,as you can see. because i think its  cute and the jar only cost me about 4-5 dollar! and that guys, that cheap.  
so I'm going to give you guys an tips, store all you samples, lip balm?, /eos, hand sanitizer (bath and body works--- that hand sanitizer size) etc really easy and simple and cute~






Lots of galaxy to you all, Peach Lulu



No comments:

Post a Comment