Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ice cream with fruits

Hello~ 

So today I made some Ice cream with mango and blackberry, because today was really hot and when I came home from school i made this ice cream fruit thing.. But anyways I really do love eat ice cream with fruits when its hot outside and yeah~ 

So now I'm going to show you guys how to made this delicious ice cream that i promise you going to love.

Like I so lets start should we?


    Firstly I took some mango, frozen mango . But of course you don't need frozen mango no frozen 
    work also really well and if you don't like the taste of mango etc you don't like it with ice cream, you 
    can use strawberries, raspberries etc.
    Anyways, let the froze mango in like 20 - 30 minutes, but this time i did use the microwave hehe : 3
    In the microwave i let the mango melt in about 3-4 minutes and when the mango was melted i took it out.
    And make sure that the mango, is not melt melt melt, if you know what I mean because we still 
    want ''cold'' mango,s and not hot mango,s lol


           Then I do the exactly same thing with the blackberries, and yes I did use he microwave for this^^ 


the two fruits i be using ~ mango and blackberries


     Then in a glass I take some mango and blackberries in the bottom, because if we have no fruits in the             bottom we will only have ice cream left.. and I'm a fruit - lover sooo i need fruits at the bottom.


 
     Now I'm taking chocolate and vanilla ice cream~ I'm using Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie
     and  cookie dough.

 
    I'm taking more fruits and ice cream and then we almooost done~




    Lastly I'm using a chocolate sauce and now you dooone¨~  enjoy your yummy ice cream with fruits

    Lots of galaxy tou you all~ Ammi

No comments:

Post a Comment