Friday, May 2, 2014

10 faq you maybe did not know about me~

1. I really do love fruits~

2. I like  LOVE k-pop, and my favorite bands are EXO~ 2NE1, B.A.P, BTS and a little bit of SHINee ^ ^

can't stop staring at this bloooonde Kai O.O
So cute!!

3. TOP 2 songs - 
don't go and heart attack

4. of all my siblings, I ''talk''  most with my older sister because she likes k-pop just like me (SHINee, Exo, big bang, bts, apink f(x) etc.) and we  both looove Korean beauty and fashion, We both are different, 
(Personality) but we have many things we like (kpop, korean beauty, matrial arts, k drama, bubble tea etc.) but we also have many difference things. like she likes cute things well I also do like cute stuff, but she also likes gyaru makeup style,their super pretty dresses,lolita etc, if you understand what i mean. So if you look at our room you see the huge difference./sorry if you guys don't understand

5. I'm not a morning person.
so if somebody wakes me up, i be like:

and the one that woke me up be like-




6.  galaxy, oh my kkaebsong and yehet is my favorite word

7. i looove to go to the beach, park etc and just chill XD.



Yeah just like Onew



8. I hate cold places, but I looooove warm places, 

9. i really looove to watch TTBY or exoshowtime, OR
 one fine day - with shinee
Those tree drama/shows always make me laugh

10. i looove too read fanfics.
I promise when i read a fanfic with 30+ chapter and the aouthor write a loooong chapter i can stay the whole night just to read the fic, like one day i stayed from 12 to 3 to read an fanfic with 88 loooong chaper.

''lots of galaxy to you all - Peach











No comments:

Post a Comment