Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cookies while watching secretly greatly

Today I graduation in kung fu and I passed, yaaay I'm so happy that i passed because when you up there to show you kung fu skills, (one by one) and  it's like 40-50 people watching when you show off your skills. 
I was very nervous but today luck was on my side.When everybody was done showing their skills, I got my belt and I'm so freaking happy!~ lol. 

*

Anyways right now I'm watching  secretly greatly while I'm eating chocolate ship cookies with milk~
Seriously looove cookie with milk. No milk - no cookies. But lets talk about this movie, Secretly Greatly
this movie is so funny! The main character is playing a idiot but in real hes an North Korean spies.
You guys need to watch this movie, I promise you guys going to laugh like - I don't know what ~

( click Here to watch the movie,yes eng sub)




idk I did just realize that I have like 10 cookies photos.

Lots of galaxy to you all, Peach






No comments:

Post a Comment